What We Do
Ending the cycle of poverty
Focus Areas and Objectives
Providing accessibility to health care with a primary focus on immunization and preventative health interventions like education.
- Promote child and adolescent health through improving nutrition and preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
- Create healthy habits awareness through providing students and communities with health education seminars and activities.
- Improve access to care through organizing and creating medical clinics as well as screening for illness within communities.
Providing fundamental skills, raising educational standards, and promoting a positive attitude.
- Improve the quality of education through creating advanced facilities and providing essentials for learning.
- Improve the quality of teachers through availing access to seminars and continuing education programs.
- Improve learning through facilitating school exchange programs.
Providing financial literacy and vocational programs to improve the socio-economic status of the communities supported.
- Promote economic empowerment by providing local entrepreneurs with the right support systems like mentoring and training.
- Foster job creation through connecting local businesses with markets for their products and sources of funding.
- Develop women-focused initiatives to address the gender inequality gap experienced in such communities.